you might be a wino if.....

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
after re-reading another thread here, i think we should have a chat about drinking:) what i mean is, an informational thread about how much wine makes you a wino :d or atleast something to laugh about! :b

you might be a wino if.....
-you chill/prepare to drink multiple bottles BEFORE you open the first.
-you keep drink water, while drinking wine to avoid a hangover
-you have multiple opened bottles of wine and you are not blending!
-people come over and aks what you have chilled before you have opened any bottles
-you have left wine sit out to waste as you were too drunk to remember to put a top on it and for the next day or so
-when you refer to how many bottles you have in cases or in hundred amounts, "um, i think we've got like 50 cases right now"
-you have wine stashed away from yourself!
-you make wine because you cannot afford to buy near as many as you drink!

post up some more!! lol :r

oh, and i will say i'm guilty for almost all of those. wait, actually all. :)

You mean you can reclose an opened bottle? lol

You may be a wino if... You consume wayyyy too much cheese, because it goes so well with the wine :)

You talk about each batch of wine as if it were a newborn child. And it sorta is! LOL

When your wine cellar contains LESS then 1,000 bottles and you are afraid of running out. :slp

If you walk around with a wine I.V. attached to your arm, and dare anyone to remove it.:w

Oh, hold on I have a nother one.

If you ask the clerk at the wine shop where the straw is when you buy a box of wine.:se

There's a big difference between a Wino, and an Alcoholic.

An Alcoholic has a psychological and physiological dependancy upon ethanol.

A Wino just loves the $**t.

Oh No!. I could be both!

You are a wino when you you throw the cats outside in the freezing cold and then realize it was the ferment bucket making that funky smell. !!
:sh
Troy

My alcohol level is way to low. I'm not sure which I am. Oh wait a minute I,m A wino. No wait a minute is that Rum on my breath?:?

There's a big difference between a Wino, and an Alcoholic.

An Alcoholic has a psychological and physiological dependancy upon ethanol.

A Wino just loves the $**t.

An Alcoholic goes to meetings and a wino is everyone one this forum but me, I go to meetings

you might be a wino if..... you have a back-up to your back-up bottle opener! we even have a back-up to that one! lol

1 will never fail. it's an old antique one with what looks like a drill bit more so than a wound tap.

Latest posts

Back