You may have notice

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmadmikes1

smart @$$
Reaction score
You may have notice my smart a$$ self a little less busy around here lately.I GOT A JOB 4 months is the longest I have ever gone with out work and it was starting to get scary. Now bring on the South American harvest :h

Good For You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did notice earlier I hadn't seen your posting. Sorry it took me 4 months

You may have notice my smart a$$ self a little less busy around here lately.I GOT A JOB 4 months is the longest I have ever gone with out work and it was starting to get scary. Now bring on the South American harvest :h

Are you making us guess the job?

my guess is.. secret shopper.. ( you shop in certain stores and critique the sales staff..)

Allie

Congrats! :db :db :db :db :b

Congratulations!
Allie, my guess is.......Elastic band tester.

I'm glad to hear someone has found work. I've been looking on and off for almost a year and a half.
Right now I'm waiting on the call to hopefully come in and start training. Did the interviews last Friday and even did the fill the cup thing.
But I've learned not to get too excited.
Crazy thing is, I went 95 days this year before I got my first drafting job, then got a couple more and then got called in for the interview.

Congrats on the new job. I'm interveiwing for a second job on May 4th. This one will be with the county government working with disabled seniors.
Hopefully, I'll make enough with both jobs to pay off the mass of student loan debt so I can go back to school and not get all worked up about it again.
Hope you're doing something you enjoy! It make's it feel less like work.

nice. i just got a job 3 weeks ago myself. went 3 months w/out work. longest ever for me.

my guess is diaper tester. someone has got to figure out how much they hold! j/k rofl

nice. i just got a job 3 weeks ago myself. went 3 months w/out work. longest ever for me.

my guess is diaper tester. someone has got to figure out how much they hold! j/k rofl

Hey when they say those diapers hold 10 to 12 pounds they ain't kidding. You can't get anymore than that in them. YUK!:s

Well lets see ... He is from the state of Washington. So, how about a GRAPE counter at a winery LOL

Actually he just PM'd me and told me.....

... parachute tester.... the last four guys didn't make it past the first jump.

Latest posts

Back