You know your a wine maker when:

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Conquistadude

Diabolical GENIUS!!!
Reaction score
You plan your wedding date so as to give yourself enough time to make the wine for the receptions. lol

That's one of the reasons We selected a date 17months from now. So I have a lot of time to make sure the wine is perfect.:D

When: you "waste?" $$ to heat the basement so you can continuing to ferment wine.....

Con, even if the wine isn't perfect the date will be!
You know your a wine maker when you visit the wine making forum so often you refer to all the members as your friends (and you all are)
Troy

U know U R a wine maker if you hold a grudge against the friends you enriched with your nectar of the Gods becuz they don't return the empties!

U know youre a wine maker when you walk through the isles in the grocery store saying" Yep, I can ferment that"! :)

U know youre a wine maker when you go house shopping and while your wife is checking out the top floors you spend all your time inspecting the basement, taking measurements and checking the temp!

You know you are a wine maker when you go on a whim and make your first fruit wine without asking the advice of those more experienced first, before you mixed it all together and pitched the yeast!:)

....you have enough patience to get to the bottling stage and didn't drink half of it beforehand!:D

Wde
[U know youre a wine maker when you walk through the isles in the grocery store saying" Yep, I can ferment that"!]

I LIKE!!!

U know youre a wine maker when you walk through the isles in the grocery store saying" Yep, I can ferment that"! :)

lol sooooooo true. I use to hate the produce section, Now I go in even If all I am getting is change. all the time thinking "hermmm...plum and cabbage with a hint of mint....intriguing..." lol

... you can't evemn spell pectyme enzyme, and your friends think you're nuts for even saying it.:)

..when you stay up all night trying to come up with the perfect name, and then spend the next week thinking about a lable design.

....... when your wife does not allow you to go to the grocery stores anymore because your cellar is already a stock pile of ingredients......

Luc

....... when your wife does not allow you to go to the grocery stores anymore because your cellar is already a stock pile of ingredients......

Luc

Oh, and don't forget the intimate relationship we all have with our UPS guy or gal, Luc!;)

.....everytime you answer the telphone the first question the caller asks is, "hows your wine doing?"
:D
In the case of some of those on here they would say, "Which one?"

when you buy 150 bags of cranberrys
and now you have to make 10 gals of cranberry wine cause the freezer is full

wine I bought 40# of fresh oranges and had them in the house and had no recipe

Back