You know your a wine maker when:

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait till she starts drinking them and she'll be giving you a different "Look"! :h

LOL @ look !
Can you show is what that LOOK is??

Evil eye is right !
When a friend shows up who was supposed to bring bottles but they forgot and you are po'ed and taking them off the list for that transgression.:(

Last edited:
You get excited when you see that someone on Freecycle.org is giving away Elderberry bush suckers...even when you never tried an Elderberry in your life. You can't wait too bcuz everyone here says that IS the best tasting fruit wine!

You know you are a wine maker when you kill an intruder by breaking a bottle of wine across his head and you feel more remorse over losing a bottle versus killing a man.

when you stop at a strangers house and ask him if you can raid his or her fruit tree!:)

When Grape season is in and you wife buys 2 pounds of grapes and says
"THEY ARE FOR EATING .. NOT WINEMAKING!" :d

When you see one of those infomercials for the Acai berry weight loss stuff and wonder if this berry would make a good wine.

Or if making this wine and drinking it could start a whole new weight loss fad!

....when you photograph your bottles and post them for us to look at. LOL:D

When you have 30+ carboys FULL (aging) and little wine in your wine cellar

and + Tom, then realize you don't even like wine but you keep making it. LOL

When the wife gave up bitching about all the time you spent in "that room" and wants you to build her one for her self and her hobbies. My Mom and her husband each have their own rooms for their hobbies, she crafts, he watches NASCAR, it seems to work.

When my wife and daughter sees less than 500 bottles on my wine racks and thinks I may run out! :).
(Good chance I just did not refill from the FULL cases) :r

I know I m a wine maker when :- I was out of the money and have a very little which can be invested to make a good wine :h hahahahahahaha

Wine making is really a great experience which I have got a week ago :b nice

Back