Yep, another Skeeter Pee Thread!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myakkagldwngr

Reaction score
I racked my first batch of SP two days ago and hopefully will bottle it this coming weekend. Oh yeah, and finally drink a bottle of it too.
So tonight I started my second batch, hoping the timing is right. Bottle in five days, transfer the second batch to the 6 gal BB.
From all the threads going about skeeter pee this cheap drink sure does seem to be a favorite amongst the 4rum members.

Good luck! I hope it comes out for you!

I actually just bought the stuff to make my own batch of skeeter pee today... Grand total $12.32!!! I just have to make a trip to the homebrew shop for some yeast nutrient tomorrow. Not bad for 6 gals of wine! Now let's just hope I don't mess it up. This is going to be my first experience with yeast slurry (which I saved from my blueberry wine today).

Ah, blueberry.. I can remember when I was a kid there were some wild blueberries growing around here, but I wouldn't even know where to look. They are way to expensive to buy at the local supermarkets.

I love the Pee, and the price, but I am starting to feel bad about all the other great wines that can be made at a pretty reasonable price also. The Pee is taking the stage!!

It is good, no doubt. It is still a recipe and can be tweaked. If you like it a little stronger, add more sugar in the begining.

PeeOn!

Back