• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Plate/Frame Filter, Long Island NY

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackCap

Junior
Reaction score
I'm looking for a plate and frame filter, most likely a 20cm; 20 to 30 plates.

Location Long Island New York. Prefer local pickup, but would pay shipping on the right unit.

Purchased an Enotecnica Pillan, but always interested in other machines. Only looking in my area. I'll drive up to 6 hours out of NYC for the right machine. Also looking for variable capacity tanks.

Location Long Island New York. Prefer local pickup, but would pay shipping on the right unit.

There is a classified forum here, you could post a WTB (Want to Buy) ad there for that, might get better visibility from someone who may want to get rid of one.

Edit: Dummy me, I see that is where you posted it!

Where are you on long island? I'm looking for a couple 3 gallon carboys if you know of any? I'm in eastern suffolk
You can go to Karp's Hardware in East Northport, or Kedco in Farmingdale. Buying those items new from either store is you best bet.

I'm in northern New Jersey near the GWB and have a 10 plate filter I could sell. I switched to a cartridge filter system.

I also have a dozen or more carboys and some demijohns for sale.

I saw the pm. I have to upload some photos of the plate filter the next time

Hi. Di you find a plate & frame filter? I have one with 32 plates for sale.

Latest posts

Back