• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 25L Demijohn...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeekNeko

Junior
Reaction score
I've been searching high and low for one of those beautiful, globe-like demijohns in the US, but I can only seem to find the "Pottery Barn" version- that is, the ~$150 ones suitable only for decoration.

Is anyone in the eastern United States looking to part with a 25 litre demijohn?

Cheers!

Around... here? Haha- I must be looking in all the wrong places. Considering going with just "yer basic" carboy/keg; I just couldn't help but fall for that shape... I might be a total sucker for aesthetics :p

Last edited:
Thanks saramc :h I may go with the 34L option, especially because I'll be adding a good amount of fruit to some of my meads, and I'd been concerned that even 6.5 gallons wouldn't be large enough.

Geek, I come across deals from time to time. I'm working on one right now to get a 54 liter and 2 fifteens. I'll keep you in mind...

Latest posts

Back