Working on Labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@nafarmboy.
I was talking about logotype of your winery with big hand writing 'L'. thats just one of your details you should change (maybe) coz its represent your winery, its like your company logo.
the rest is great, include the idea of writing "SKEETERPEE" around pin up girl head.

---

Thanks, I just share a suggestion that maybe would help nafarmboy coz I was like his concept about pin up themes. for me, wine should give a finest expression. you can denied it, but people on the market look at the label (include the details) for the first time. that's is the face of wine in market. I think its really important and as I am a graphic designer (also buyer) why im not helping him, I love his concept, that's vintage.

If I want to sell my service, I will opened a thread and show my portfolio but im not. im not try to making money here. if at last nafarmboy was out of idea and need my help. if he ask, I would love to help him. and thats FREE. just because I love wine and I love his concept.

if you see one of my label work I posted on another thread. thats because I dont know how to contribute in this forum coz Im newbie here, so I try to post one of my recent work about wine. and I wish I can contribute with more positive suggestion from my knowledge, my experience working with winery, and as a one of market view.

Ok, Im not a winemaker but really want to have a vineyard and making wine too. that's my dream guys. I wanna learn about wine making and wine culture here. let say Im wine enthusiast, but still newbie.

sorry for being silent reader since joing this forum, but admin told me to share everything I know about this.

respect to you all wine makers

Last edited:
I kinda like it too, Tony. Ok what about this logo, is it better or worse or just different?
Tom

Picture1.gif

thats better man! great work!
but the kerning on winery text in a bit rough. between W and I, also N and E a bit too far.

Latest posts

Back