Working on it again!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill B

Reaction score
20061119_171935_100_0234.JPG

Hi Wade, want one? Sink and back wall are all stainless. Still want one?
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">Bill

Love your winery...it looks better in every photo...Keep those photos coming...such inspiration....Wish others would share photos of their setups too..
Do you live near that fruit juice place??? You seem to have a nice stash of juices....you don't have to have land to try to grow anything, put up with diseases, weather, bugs, scratches...etc...just open a jug and your in business...much to be said about that concept.
Edited by: Northern Winos

I would love one but dought that I could afford one! Until March of
2007, I'm on a really tight budget with Christmas coming up. I've been
watching the local transfer station(dump) for a halfway decent
countertop about 6" or 8' long to put a sink in which I have that I
also have from the dump. It is a fairly big stainlees steel deep sink .
I know I could get a countertop at home depot for about $70 bucks or
build one myself which would still cost about the same for laminate and
glue and a roller and particle board. I used to make countertops,
cabinets. Now I build custom stairs.

Edited by: wadewade

a bottle holder after washing
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">Bill

Wade I got the sink and stainless sheeting a a local salvage yard. Its a scratch and den. Im embarrassed to say that I have less than $200 in the setup.

Bill: Wow, what a wonderful set up.. I'm currently working out of the laundry room in the basement.....

Bill B said:
Wade I got the sink and stainless sheeting a a local salvage yard. Its a scratch and den. Im embarrassed to say that I have less than $200 in the setup.
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0">Bill

Now why the hell would you be embarassed anout that Bill....I would be shouting it to the mountain tops man....That is totally awesome and enviable. You have done a teriffic job on your winery.
smiley32.gif

That sounds like one hell of a deal.....Can't beat that congrats on the great find...We are all druling over it!!
smiley1.gif

Bill: Are you concerned about washing your glass carboys out in that hard SS sink? It's a very nice set up and you have done a great job. I wish I had the room that you have but my oldest boy just won't move out of his room. Great idea with the bottle board, would like to see a pic of that in the works next time you clean bottles. Good job, certain nothing to be ashamed of!
smiley32.gif

Bill B said:

Bill,....I had asked you if that was a Riddling Board standing up in the corner...it sure could work as a PUPITRE

pupitreSmallSmall.jpg

Sorry this picture is so blurred....might find a better one...

Here is an antique Pupitre [Riddling Board]

pupitre.jpg

I had a story on making Sparkling Wine and it had a Pupitre that looked just like Bill B's bottle drying rack..a multi purpose unit I would say...and Bill's would be easy to build too...

Edited by: Northern Winos

Bill B, I am just reading, viewing your Nov. 19, post. congratulations
on a nice place to work. It really looks good. I am not familiar with
the containers on and under the table on the left. What are they,
what is the volume and where do you get them? Thank you.

Latest posts

Back