Wisconsin social group

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedvine

Tony (Twisted Vine)
Reaction score
All are invited, hoping to get all Sconnies (Wisconsinites) on the forum to join. It will be a great way to help each other with questions and tips and help with local home brew supply houses.

Tony, good luck with your group. I wanted to get some sort of group here in NE Kansas. I looked at the map here and I am the only on in the state. SOOOO lonely. I asked the guys at our local shop if there might be any interest with his regulars and he got no response. So I guess you folks are just stuck with me.
Brad

Sorry to hear that Brad, if you would like to move up to Wisconsin and enjoy some Packer and Badger football then feel free to join the group...If you would still like to join, feel free, just not sure how much help I could be to someone who lives as far away as you do. According to the map, there are 3-4 (I forget) in Wisconsin, hopefully they will see the invite and join.

Take care

Yes, why do you ask. We are about 25 minutes northwest of Milwaukee and about 25 minutes directly west of Lake Michigan/Port Washington area

Latest posts

Back