Wino in Pottstown, PA

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wackywino

Junior
Reaction score
Hello to all,
I'm a lifetime wine-lover and just now starting to experiment with making my own wines. I'm starting with kits, a local class at a homebrew shop, and lots of reading.

Currently, I have a RJ Spagnols 16L Australian Chardonnay clearing and an 18 L Cellar Classic Red Mtn Cab in primary fermentation. I'm impressed by all the great info you have gathered here!

Welcome to the forum. You'll find everything you need here. (and some things you don't need - LOL)

Welcome! You're in the right place. I think this is the PA wine forum. :) J/K

Great to have another fellow wine and beer maker. Welcome, I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Hello and welcome from a bit south of you in Maryland.
Before you know it, you'll have a wall full of wine and a room full of carboys.

Welcome. If you ever get in south jersey stop @ Gino's for fresh juice/grapes

Hi wackywino,

Welcome to winemakingtalk. I am glad to see another PA'er on the forum, we really don't have enough here. :)

Hi wackywino,

Welcome to winemakingtalk. I am glad to see another PA'er on the forum, we really don't have enough here. :)
We need some more MDers on here. I'm just a little blip on the map.

With the cost of property here, we've been considering it. Either Hanover or Littlestown would be cheaper.

Oh cmon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think some of you PA'ers are logging in under false names just to boost your #'s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Welcome Wacko and with a name like that youll fit right in here!

Oh cmon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think some of you PA'ers are logging in under false names just to boost your #'s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Welcome Wacko and with a name like that youll fit right in here!

Now Wade, you know Dan & I always check every ip address when members sign up and those in pa are all under a different ip address. We are all real here. :h

Hey Sticks and Stones. Sticks and Stones.:):):)

Now Wade, you know Dan & I always check every ip address when members sign up and those in pa are all under a different ip address. We are all real here. :h
But are you checking your own IP's. You guys over here are probably so hammered that you forgot who you were and logged in under some other name not knowing yours at the moment!!!! :d:dg:)

But are you checking your own IP's. You guys over here are probably so hammered that you forgot who you were and logged in under some other name not knowing yours at the moment!!!! :d:dg:)

Well Wade, seems to be that I remember you doing that not to long ago :)

Welcome to a great forum! Lots of good people here with lots of free advice.. Happy to see ANOTHER PAer...:db:db:db

Latest posts

Back