Winexpert Luna Rossa

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anybody tried this kit? It is fabolous, at least with a little tweak. I used 800 gr of frozen wild blueberries, 400 gram blackberries and 300gram black cherries. Also 30 gr french med toast cubes extra. This wine is really amazing already after 4 months. Tasteful, astonishing aroma and a really good structure an smooth tannins. Love it :)

From the date of your post, I assume that you're talking about the new 2020 Luna Red kit. I've made the Meza Luna Red kit that I think made a good tasting wine when allowed to age for a year after bottling. That kit was base on WinExpert's old 10 liter kit which was a less expensive alternate for the old style 16 liter Luna Red kit.

Hopefully, your newly concentrated kit is at least as good or better than the one I made.

Thanks for the answer rustbucket. I think ot was an old kit. Think it was 18 liter without any grape pack. Selection Luna Rossa. I am curious if the new kit has the same quality. Maybe it was the berries that made it drinkable that early. It has aroma of blackberry, raspberry and plum. Taste is in the same direction and with some oakey vanilla. Its a full body well integrated wine in a short time.

Anybody tried this kit? It is fabolous, at least with a little tweak. I used 800 gr of frozen wild blueberries, 400 gram blackberries and 300gram black cherries. Also 30 gr french med toast cubes extra. This wine is really amazing already after 4 months. Tasteful, astonishing aroma and a really good structure an smooth tannins. Love it :)
I’m making it right now! Started it last week but didn’t add anything to it. Yours sounds delicious.😂🍷

Latest posts

Back