WineXpert Winexpert LE15

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for your comments, Peter. I believe in an earlier post I mentioned that it could be Carlson or WE who is doing this but I wasn't sure.

Bottom line is, WE DOES have control over who their distributor is. If they disagree with this approach, they have the ability to bring it to an end. By doing nothing, they are supporting the practice. Don't get me wrong, they have the right to operate their business any way they choose. That's what free enterprise is all about. I am not trying to bad mouth them for their direction.

I am simply saying that I, too, have the power to decide how my money is spent. If prices are going to be manipulated in this way, I will spend my money elsewhere. There are other viable options out there and I will go to them.

I am disappointed that I can't, in my mind, purchase WE products because of this. I am ignoring top quality products because of a difference of opinion. But, we both have to do what we have to do to be true to our belief systems. That is what freedom is about and should never change.

Hey Roger:
I'm sorry to hear that we are losing a customer, but I respect your opinions and rights 100%. If I can be of assistance to you in any way in the future please let me know.

Back