WineXpert WineXpert Australian chard or CC Global Cuvée Chardonnay/Semillon

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randomhero

Reaction score
I am trying to chose between the two and would like a recommendation. I've been reason about bantonage, and it sounds interesting to try just don't know which one to pick or if there's other ones everybody here has tried that is better.

Thanks in advanced!

Made two of the Aussie Chard. I dont think I would consider it battonage but one was stirred more than the other. Both were good but the one with more stirring was great. The other was good but not as full bodied or as much flavor. I dont have any experience with the CC kits.

Yeah that's what I am leaning towards, I've read a lot about the WE kit and it sounds like it'll be real good. Just want to hear any opinions on the other if there is any.

randomhero said:
Yeah that's what I am leaning towards, I've read a lot about the WE kit and it sounds like it'll be real good. Just want to hear any opinions on the other if there is any.

Winexperts makes good products. Whatever you buy, look for kits that contain the most amount of juice. They cost more, but will give you better wine.

Back