Winery Update

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill B

Reaction score
Hope this comes in
100_0232.jpg

Holy cow, Bill!!!!!! You're sitting on a gold mine!!!!!! Make wine, will ya????

=)

Yes...looks like you better get busy!! The space looks great and isn't it awesome to have a place dedicated to make wine?

Oh my gosh. That is a sin, look at all those epty carbots and primaries! Someone get me a tissue.

Thanks everyone Yes thats my winery I just moved in this week. Ive been working on it since the summer. NW ill be trying to share some photos, but Im having trouble posting them. Masta has been helping me I just don't know what going wrong.Ive been having problems, I guess someday Ill get it figured out. Please be patient with me.
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">Bill

Hang in there Bill..It will come.Great looking winery Podner
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
Edited by: Waldo

Hey Bill,

What's in the plastic containers? Is that raspberry juice?

Looking good there Bill. All those carboys, kits and juiceand only two primaries? Those babies are going to be switched out often. Is this all one room? I see an air conditioner for cooling things down in warm weather. Where do you store the wine, I don't see any bottles. After you get those all done, you will have a few bottles!
smiley4.gif

Bill, That looks like great, what a nice little set up you have...congrats..jh

hey i thnk we need to cut some slack didn he say he just moved in. takes a little time tiime to adjust/.

Yea, we're just kidding around and I hope Bill knows this. Moving into
a new place is very stressful. Just signing those 1000 papers and
trying to read through all yhay mumbo jumbo is enough to make someone
go insane.

Edited by: wadewade

Thanks everyone, I started 2 batches 1. RHUBARB 100% juice (should be interesting) 2. Oregon Yamill County PINOT NOIR (kit)No paper work involved just trying to get my routine down since moving from the kitchen to the EX pool barn (still have the pool) Ill keep ya posted
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">Bill

appleman, Its all in one room., and I have a total of 6 primary fermenters also the A/C is a dual unit cools in summer and heats in winter. Room is 70 degrees now.

Where do you get one of those and how big of a room will it heat and cool?

I like that idea very much!

Latest posts

Back