Winemaking Toolkit

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim3

Reaction score
Hello Winemakers,

Over the past year, and using external and personal data collected over the past several years, I've been putting together a fairly robust model that creates a complete winemaking plan based on as few inputs as possible. The truth is that even the most modest winemakers require access to a good refractometer and PH meter, so it's with that understanding that I set about creating this tool. The tool takes into account hundreds of equations to provide simple outputs to create the best wine possible. I've posted snapshots on this forum but haven't been willing to post the master model until I felt all the "kinks" were worked out. I also appreciate all the comments and insights many of you provided!

I set up a website that allows you to download the model, linked below. That website also provides a clear set of instructions for model use and allows the option for you to leave a donation if you see fit. I am hopeful some of you believe the time, effort, and money spent creating this tool is worth a small donation!

https://winemakingtoolkit.wordpress.com/

FYI, model attached in a zip format for download here. I'm happy to answer any questions!

ZIP files removed as it's being updated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back