• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Winemaking supplies- carboys, standing bottle corker, sanitizers, brushes, fermenting tub, tubing, etc. All clean and in good condition.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirschwine72

Junior
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to this forum and after making wine 6 or 7 times, with variable success using my backyard grapes, I'm ready to hang up my vintners cap and support other local winemakers. If you are interested, please let me know. I'm not looking to make a lot of money, but don't want to throw things away and can't figure out how to get rid of my items. I would need to get reimbursed for shipping and a nominal payment which is up to you. I can send more pictures, but if possible, I'd like to sell as much as possible together instead of in pieces. I believe I have everything needed in winemaking to get started and more. I even have a diatome bubbler filter, which I've never used. I bought everything from a neighbor for $250, but honestly just want to pass it on. I'm in zipcode 55108. I would be ok with home pickup, or again, can send items, but ideally in bulk.

I will donate 20% of whatever is paid to me beyond the actual shipping charges to this forum. I would give everything for free if I don't have to ship it and someone takes it all. If you are seriously interested and need more pictures, please let me know.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_6778.jpeg
    IMG_6778.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6779.jpeg
    IMG_6779.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6790.jpeg
    IMG_6790.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6791.jpeg
    IMG_6791.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6792.jpeg
    IMG_6792.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6793.jpeg
    IMG_6793.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 2
Hey, this is/was a very generous offer. Have these been sold? I'm just checking.

Hi all, I'm new to this forum and after making wine 6 or 7 times, with variable success using my backyard grapes, I'm ready to hang up my vintners cap and support other local winemakers. If you are interested, please let me know. I'm not looking to make a lot of money, but don't want to throw things away and can't figure out how to get rid of my items. I would need to get reimbursed for shipping and a nominal payment which is up to you. I can send more pictures, but if possible, I'd like to sell as much as possible together instead of in pieces. I believe I have everything needed in winemaking to get started and more. I even have a diatome bubbler filter, which I've never used. I bought everything from a neighbor for $250, but honestly just want to pass it on. I'm in zipcode 55108. I would be ok with home pickup, or again, can send items, but ideally in bulk.

I will donate 20% of whatever is paid to me beyond the actual shipping charges to this forum. I would give everything for free if I don't have to ship it and someone takes it all. If you are seriously interested and need more pictures, please let me know.

Thanks!
Interested

Latest posts

Back