• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Winemaking stuff, cheap (Westchester Co., NY)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just-a-Guy

Reaction score
Been a while since I've been on this forum, howdy folks.

I've decided to scale down my winemaking, so I'm unloading a bunch of stuff. I have:

* 6 five gallon carboys (five with handles)
* 2 three gallon carboys
* 1 Ferrari floor corker (best $80 I ever spent on wine making)
* 1 complete All-In-One Wine Pump setup (best $200 spent)
* 2 filter canisters with new filters (these work well with the Wine Pump, Steve recommended I believe)
* 2 five gallon plastic buckets with spigots (one at the bottom, one in the middle) (+ 3 lids with good seals)
* 1 Autosiphon
* Misc brushes, cleaning tools
* a bunch of whatnots (corks, airlocks, chemicals, etc)

This is all located in lower Westchester County, NY. I can send more pics if you like, or answer questions.

I'm offering the whole setup for $300, everything you see. It's all in fine shape. But the catch is, you have to take it all and you have to come get it (or else I'm lookin' at a D.I.V.O.R.C.E.....).

PM me if interested.

Just-a-Guy (aka Mark)

enhance

That is a screaming deal !!

I just called some of my customers who just ordered the pump this weekend and told them about this deal - willing to loose a sale if it helps out both parties

Well this stuff is all still available. If no one grabs it soon I guess I'll put it on craigslist.

Hard to believe no one has grabbed this stuff. Retail value is around $700. I need to get it out of here. How about $200? Offer me something in trade?

Hard to believe no one has grabbed this stuff. Retail value is around $700. I need to get it out of here. How about $200? Offer me something in trade?

Did u try craigslist ?

If I lived close - I would personally pick it up !

Yeah it living in Texas that's stopping me LOL hope it sells soon smoking deal for sure..

I don't think I am too far away. I might be interested. What kind of chemicals are included in the lot?

I don't think I am too far away. I might be interested. What kind of chemicals are included in the lot?

Not sure exactly, I can check later, but it's the usual stuff used in wine and beer making. A fair amount of it, although some may be old. Where are you in NJ?

Latest posts

Back