Winemaking Newbie

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ulalah.reedy

Junior
Reaction score
Hi All. I’m a bookkeeper by trade and novice winemaker by choice. I started this hobby December of 2020 with the purchase of a Brewsy kit. Since then, I have branched out and experimented with a few other types of yeasts and I’ve made various types of fruit wines, including peach, strawberry, various grocery store juices, and Vinter's Best fruit wine bases. I’m hooked! I just ordered my very first “real wine” making kit. Well, actually 3 different kits. I can’t wait to get them! I currently have a cranberry/peach/raspberry pear blend fermenting that I started on Monday. I currently have a pear, made from pears, clearing, a pineapple, made from juice, clearing, and a fruit blend, made from a frozen fruit blend, clearing. I look forward to being part of this group and learning as much as everyone has to offer!

I look forward to being part of this group and learning as much as everyone has to offer!

Welcome. You will likely find as much interest in this site as you have in wine making. Everyone here is happy to help and share experience. Most are equally excited to know what you are having for dinner, or sipping on in the evening, as they are about what new batches you have on the go.

It's a good group of people.

Welcome to WMT!

I am heartened that you perservered after the Brewsy kit. At the time they came out, many of us feared they would turn off a generation of winemakers. Glad that wasn't the case for you!

Welcome to WMT!

I am heartened that you perservered after the Brewsy kit. At the time they came out, many of us feared they would turn off a generation of winemakers. Glad that wasn't the case for you!
Thank you! Actually, Brewsy was, and still is, a great experience for me! It was a great way for me to get started. It’s very easy to use. However, I wanted MORE! So here I am! And I know a few others that started with Brewsy and branched out into the world of more traditional winemaking. The possibilities are overwhelming!

Welcome to WMT. Enjoy the forum and winemaking. Please keep us posted on your new wine kits?🤗

Hi All. I’m a bookkeeper by trade and novice winemaker by choice. I started this hobby December of 2020 with the purchase of a Brewsy kit. Since then, I have branched out and experimented with a few other types of yeasts and I’ve made various types of fruit wines, including peach, strawberry, various grocery store juices, and Vinter's Best fruit wine bases. I’m hooked! I just ordered my very first “real wine” making kit. Well, actually 3 different kits. I can’t wait to get them! I currently have a cranberry/peach/raspberry pear blend fermenting that I started on Monday. I currently have a pear, made from pears, clearing, a pineapple, made from juice, clearing, and a fruit blend, made from a frozen fruit blend, clearing. I look forward to being part of this group and learning as much as everyone has to offer!

Welcome! You've found the site where wine is appreciated, and very rarely lasts long enough to depreciate

Latest posts

Back