Winemaking area

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The red thing is a shrink wrapper which I just purchased from George
and have not used yet. The black thing is my camara case (Oops) My wife
came home with a paper towel holder from KMart which broke as soon as I
unpackeged it and spread it open to insert paper towels into.
smiley35.gif
NW, Im gonna do the peg board eventually behind there so i can hang some things up and get them outta my drawers.

wade said:
The red thing is a shrink wrapper which I just purchased from George and have not used yet. The black thing is my camara case (Oops) My wife came home with a paper towel holder from KMart which broke as soon as I unpackeged it and spread it open to insert paper towels into.
smiley35.gif
NW, Im gonna do the peg board eventually behind there so i can hang some things up and get them outta my drawers.

Gosh I sure miss Kmart. we dont have them anymore up here. I always buy my hunting supplies in there cheap, whenI go to Maine. They are great to take things back and replace if I remember correctly. What would you use a shrink wrap for Wade if I may ask. The green gallon jug is filled with what If i may ask as well? Gosh I feel liek a kid in a candy store!! so many questions.
smiley9.gif

Wade,

Can't wait until you get in there and start slopping things up a bit. Very nice, very neat and clean looking. Do you have access to a sink down there?.....Have you made a batch of wine there yet?

Love it!!!! Ramona

Ramona I have 3 batches going already, would have more but thats all
the primaries I have at the minute but I just purchased another 7.9 off
George and it will be shipping tomorrow along with some chems.

Trig, the shrink wrapper is for the capsules on the tops of the wine bottles and the green gallon contains K-Meta.

wade said:
Ramona I have 3 batches going already, would have more but thats all the primaries I have at the minute but I just purchased another 7.9 off George and it will be shipping tomorrow along with some chems.
Trig, the shrink wrapper is for the capsules on the tops of the wine bottles and the green gallon contains K-Meta.

Wade forgive me maybe I didnt understand but why would you need to shrink wrap the toppers?? or do u pak them for george or for resale??

The capsules on the tops of wine bottles that go on over the corks are heat shrinked on.

wade said:

There you go again Wade with the dirty talk. Better keep those things IN your drawers. Let em hang where they be.
smiley9.gif

wade said:
The capsules on the tops of wine bottles that go on over the corks are heat shrinked on.

Thanks Wade I understoodthe capsule for the top of the bottles but i was thinking of a plastic shrink wrap like you would find on a CD or packageing around an item from a store. I presume its a machine you put your bottle with loose capsule in and it heats it down like hot water would. very nice if so!!

wade said:
Thats it trig. ant wait to try it out on a batch of bottles.
smiley4.gif
Wade do you put one bottle in at a time or can u do more? I love gadjets butI better bottle one batch first, before I get to crazy ,my wife wants to know when the four, 5 gal batchesI have going will be ready . Im talking about more and she says ummmm why.... I said cause I can
smiley2.gif

1 at a time and this toy was pretty expensive. I hear ya on the batches
going as my wife tells me to slow down on making wine as we have so
much and its not going to fast. I say Im trying to age it but truth is
I like my wine but prefer making it over drinking it. Its so much fun
to make.

Well Wade, AS you cannot drink all that you are willing to make, I think that you have two choices

1. Send me what you don;t think you can drink

2. Have your own Winestock

Grant

Grant said:
Well Wade, AS you cannot drink all that you are willing to make, I think that you have two choices

1. Send me what you don;t think you can drink

2. Have your own Winestock

Grant

smiley3.gif
WHOOOAAA HOLD on there Grant, Im wades new best freindhere, and if he needs help with all those bottles, Im THE MAN
smiley20.gif
. soo back off beforeI get myfriends to fix you up
smiley18.gif
!!!
smiley36.gif

I am not far from Middlebury ( Northern Jersey ) and I love CT as I went to college there. When can I come over Wade??

Anytime cindyjo, call ahead seating required to make sure Im home. Plenty of wines to chose from too!

I told you Id get the volcano and that youd just have to wait. Well your waiting is over!
smiley35.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley3.gif
It catches me off guard every time.

20070529_170132_mess.jpg

Latest posts

Back