Quantcast

Winemakers magazine contest

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

joeswine

joeswine
Reaction score
DPCellars, send one . I'll give you an in-depth breakdown pro's and cons of you pino.

joeswine

joeswine
Reaction score
Post a picture of your metal's that's an important achievement ,trust me it will help your mentability moving forward with your skills.

joeswine

joeswine
Reaction score
It all depends on the judge's ability and with their qualifications are but if you send that same one to different contests and get different results then it's up to you to decipher quality of your workmanship, I've been doing competition for years and got metals from across this country gold and gold so I know what I'm talking about but what it does to it helps you believe in your product and helps you correct your product.

joeswine

joeswine
Reaction score
You should Post your's also be proud of what you make ,let others know so that they can take another step in the process.understand?
A win is a win 👍 Mainshipfred

DPCellars

A Donkey makes my wine
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
But were they consistent? I only entered one competition and the comments went from "you should go commercial" to "you should give up your hobby" for the same wine, exaggerating of course.
For two of the wines I entered the comments were fairly consistent. A third, which I expected a great deal of harsh criticism on, the comments were all over the place.

DPCellars

A Donkey makes my wine
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
DPCellars, send one . I'll give you an in-depth breakdown pro's and cons of you pino.
I would love to, but I make so little there's hardly any left. However, when my 2020 is ready (made more this year), I will reach out. I appreciate it.

DPCellars

A Donkey makes my wine
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
You should Post your's also be proud of what you make ,let others know so that they can take another step in the process.understand?
A win is a win 👍 Mainshipfred
Don't laugh... I'm a Donkey lacking opposable thumbs. I'm just happy they made the medal in my size 🤣PXL_20200912_023125188.jpgPXL_20200912_023125188.jpg

Attachments

joeswine

joeswine
Reaction score
Always respect your work and be proud of your achievements .

joeswine

joeswine
Reaction score
Since I've moved up to windows 10,l haven't figured out how to add pics and text yet.

joeswine

joeswine
Reaction score
Is at the top of my art , of all the rewards I've received this is at the top.

Latest posts