WineMaker Conference here we come!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noontime

Custom Label Printing & Design
Reaction score
We'll be heading out to the WineMaker Magazine Conference in Monterey, CA next week. I'm really looking forward to meeting some of our customers face to face, and we're bringing a bunch of wine for the Friday Night Social.

Anyone else going to be there?

I'd love to attend one of their conferences. Maybe one day...

Enjoy yourself; take lots of notes if you get to attend any of their lectures.

While there, you won't be but 45 minutes from the Santa Lucia Highlands wine district. It would be worth an afternoon to drive down there and do some tasting.

Lots of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay around Monterrey. Being from Florida, you should take full advantage of this opportunity.

We definitely plan on seeing and enjoying the area while we're there. We're exhibiting this year so I'm not sure how many classes either of us will be able to attend...hopefully a couple if we take turns. We went last year in Ithica and had a great time.

I am really excited about having a table and meeting some of our existing customers and hopefully meeting future customers. And the Friday night social I'm really looking forward to...hundreds of winemakers together in one room sharing their wine. Last year was our first and it was unbelievable.

Latest posts

Back