WineExperts Peach Apricot Chardonnay island mist

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooknhogz

Reaction score
Just started WinExperts Peach Apricot Chardonnay island mist for something different at camp and on the boat this summer. So far in the island mist kits I’ve made (many times) Strawberry, blackberry, black cherry, and green apple. We haven’t been disappointed ever with these kits and the wine is always a big hit at any get together for those who like a sweeter wine. I always bump up the alcohol a bit with a pound of corn sugar and 1l grape concentrate. This time I added 2 lbs of corn sugar and it took the estimated ABV to just about 12% I’ll let you guys know how it turned out. Have a good day

Just started WinExperts Peach Apricot Chardonnay island mist for something different at camp and on the boat this summer. So far in the island mist kits I’ve made (many times) Strawberry, blackberry, black cherry, and green apple. We haven’t been disappointed ever with these kits and the wine is always a big hit at any get together for those who like a sweeter wine. I always bump up the alcohol a bit with a pound of corn sugar and 1l grape concentrate. This time I added 2 lbs of corn sugar and it took the estimated ABV to just about 12% I’ll let you guys know how it turned out. Have a good day

This was my first mist kit and I boosted with sugar and concentrate. It will be interesting to see what doubling down on your sugar will do you the flavor. I worry that it would turn the wine to rocket fuel.

I think I’ll be just right With 2 lbs CS. My neighbor just started a Strawberry Watermelon Island Mist and added 1l white concentrate and 3 lbs CS. I curious to taste how that turns out.

Latest posts

Back