Maybe. All the fruit came from my backyard. But i put them camden pills in the wine to kill the bacteria... Wouldnt that take care of it?... But is it still safe to drink?It might be that you had some fruit flies get into your wine at some point. They carry a bacteria that turns yeast into vinegar.
In another thread, you implied that you ferment in buckets for up to 4 months. If that is the case, you would get a lot of air exposure from that process. To minimize air exposure, you could/should rack your wine to a glass carboy; when topped off, these expose very little area to the air.Ok. So i gotta find where n how im getting too much oxygen in it. But is it still safe to drink?