Wine room Make Over

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgmann67

Rennaisance Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s really happening. My wine room is finally getting repainted. I let Mrs Mann pick out the colors (a muted dusty green on the walls and tan on the wainscoting and trim). Better than the dark plum it was, that’s for sure.

Biggest pain was moving all the carboys out so we could hustle furniture around. Resting my back for a minute. Then, headed back down to take down some doors. Will shoot a pic or two when it’s done.

Why aren't you sending us pics?

Day one - painted the walls. Tomorrow, the wainscoting gets a treatment. And, the doors the day after.

Then we need to clean the floors and put the room back together.

View attachment 53444
After that, the hallways, stairways and basement office will get some love. Finally - new carpeting throughout (not in the wine room, that’s tiled).

Last edited:
If you used the upload_2019-2-19_11-16-17.png it will not show as an image.
That is for a link such as a newspaper article.
Use the Upload a File
upload_2019-2-19_11-17-11.png

Which will take you to browse for your image in your device, or do a copy and paste from seeing the image somewhere else.

Please try again using the Upload a File.

If you used the View attachment 53434 it will not show as an image.
That is for a link such as a newspaper article.
Use the Upload a File
View attachment 53435

Which will take you to browse for your image in your device, or do a copy and paste from seeing the image somewhere else.

Please try again using the Upload a File.

So, when I post, I get three options: a little camera, a paper clip and a front slash in brackets. The camera is for me to take/send pics at the same time; the front slash in brackets is for a website. But, I’ve used the paper clip to upload pics previously - when I hit the button, it opens the photos and I select the one I want. I click ‘done’ and it gets uploaded. But, now... nothing. Access denied.

IMG_6149.JPG

Sonofagun... it worked this time.

Latest posts

Back