Wine Revealed

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Episode 2 in Montalcino was positively fascinating to watch. Really enjoyed listening to Sebastian.

It's really a special place, episode 2 was my favorite. They do things so naturally down there starting with dry farming.

It really gets me wondering about all these additives that people are dumping into their wine. I think next year I will try a wild ferment with minimal sulfite to experiment.

Okay, I watched them all. They were good on describing the different wine regions, fascinating to see the insides of the different cellars, some viticulture, some descriptors of wine styles, light on specifics. Repetitive storytelling line.

My biggest complaint: Where are the women? It seemed really geared towards a male audience. Perhaps that's just cuz it's a male-dominated industry in a traditional part of the world? I wouldn't buy it, but enjoyed the stories overall and *might* watch some episodes again if the were accessible thru streaming.

If you liked wine revealed, you might also like a series with Maynard James Keenan. It is about him creating a new wine making region in Arizona.

My biggest complaint: Where are the women? It seemed really geared towards a male audience. Perhaps that's just cuz it's a male-dominated industry in a traditional part of the world?

Yeah, this is often my complaint with things like this. I wasn't impressed by the repetition either, and I only got through the first and parts of other episodes. Didn't have time this weekend to try and watch more. Would perhaps watch on youtube, would not buy, it's just not my style.
I did love the views of Italy and Slovenia. My family is from both places.

Latest posts

Back