Wine Revealed

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it started on 11/26 and each episode is only available for 24 hours.

I've watched episode 9 last night. I tried watching all of them but part 5 and 7 were not loading because the page with the video got immediately hijacked when I clicked play and I was offered to buy the whole series in multiple packages. Also, I get multiple emails every day urging me to watch the next episode and to buy the series in a package with some bonus material.
Regardless, I'm not sure I would have gotten much out of those two episodes. To me, the most informative interview was with Todd White in the first episode. Everything else after that felt like "filler" material and not really worth spending my time watching. That may be just me, looking for valuable information on wine making and not enjoying watching other people drink and talking generalities about wine.
This series is made to be a "wine adventure" and a "feel good" kind of movie. If anybody is looking for information, like I am, only the first episode is worth watching...

Yeah I get spam emails everyday as well. The series is available for free if you watch it during the free time zones, I wouldn't pay for it.

I actually disagree with the post above and found many of the episodes very interesting. Mainly the Italy episodes in Montalcino/Piedmont and Chianti. These are places that I have visited and they are very close to my heart, Podere Le Ripi especially. They make some of the finest Brunello you can find.

This is not a series that teaches you how to make wine but more informative on wine regions and grapes varieties etc.

I was only able to watch episode 9 and it kept my interest. I wouldn't pay $ for the series, but if it came out on Netflix or Amazon, I'd watch it.

If I have to get spam, I’d rather it be about wine. Signed up.

I did too. And watched episode 9 last night. It was OK.

Strange, I haven't gotten any emails since the first one. Maybe it's all going into my junk mail.

Watched all of the wine revealed series. Besides the region or vineyard, all the episodes are somewhat repetitive in content and storyline. Still, they are worth watching. Maybe they'll repeat the episodes, or have a binge watch day. Amazon has a few documentaries associated with wine and vineyards that are worth watching. I've also watched on HULU wine documentaries and series that were interesting.

9 was definitely not the best. Episodes 1, 2, 6 and 8 were my favourites. 2 especially in beautiful Montalcino.

9 was definitely not the best. Episodes 1, 2, 6 and 8 were my favourites. 2 especially in beautiful Montalcino.

Agree. 9 was kind of boring but the rest were OK. Learned a lot about the regions and the wines they produce. Also the fact that most use minimal chemicals in their production and follow tradition as much as possible. I think there is a second chance watch this week-end for those who might have missed.

Catch episode one here,

Episode 2 in Montalcino was positively fascinating to watch. Really enjoyed listening to Sebastian.

Latest posts

Back