Quantcast

Wine racks

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

Boatboy24

No longer a newbie, but still clueless.
Reaction score
Is it just me or does Seville no longer make their 7 tier, 168 bottle, metal wine rack??

I recently lost my wine closet due to careless movers... and I’m very close to needing more storage (bottling about 150 bottles soon). Help! Suggestions for cheap options are appreciated.
I recall looking around about a year ago and not being able to find them. But this looks to be a clone:

ibglowin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Is it just me or does Seville no longer make their 7 tier, 168 bottle, metal wine rack??

I recently lost my wine closet due to careless movers... and I’m very close to needing more storage (bottling about 150 bottles soon). Help! Suggestions for cheap options are appreciated.

Rocky

Chronologically Gifted Member
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
Am I mistaken or have those racks really gone up in price? I have four of them and I don't remember paying anywhere near $140 for them. Seems to me they were well under $100.

I was not able to find the one's I ordered from Sam's Club on line but here is something very close (does not have the "bottle" shelves) and it is under $90. It could be modified to hold bottles with some judicious placement of wood strips. (One does not have to use the casters.)

Last edited:

jgmann67

Rennaisance Man
Reaction score
Am I mistaken or have those racks really gone up in price? I have four of them and I don't remember paying anywhere near $140 for them. Seems to me they were well under $100.

I was not able to find the one's I ordered from Sam's Club on line but here is something very close (does not have the "bottle" shelves) and it is under $90. It could be modified to hold bottles with some judicious placement of wood strips. (One does not have to use the casters.)

I searched everywhere for the Seville rack, even their website to see if I could get them direct. No luck. The Wine Enthusiast rack looks just like it and seems like it will hold as many bottles.
Delivery in a week or two. I’ll let you know how they compare.

stickman

Veteran Winemaker
Reaction score
This is a smaller unit that looks similar.