Quantcast

Wine racks

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

askins3097

Reaction score
I have that second amazon rack you listed. The wood, stackable rack. I just stained it last weekend. It took a stain nice. I wood glued all the connection points. It seems like a nice, solid rack for the money. I’ve yet to put any wine on it because it’s airing out in my shed but I think it’ll work just fine.

pillswoj

Canadian Member
Reaction score
The first amazon one, Seville is probably the most efficient use of space. The last one listed I had for many years and it was fine, it is basically two goat panels with wood spacers and painted black, you could build one yourself for much cheaper if you google goat panels

salcoco

Veteran Wine Maker
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
I have used the Vineland product and the second Amazon product. both work well. I doubt if you will get any lower price for individual rack positions.

wineview

Reaction score
I have used the Vineland product and the second Amazon product. both work well. I doubt if you will get any lower price for individual rack positions.
The photos in the Amazon racks show the typical slender bottle style. Will it accommodate the pinot style bottle?

sour_grapes

Victim of the Invasion of the Avatar Snatchers
Reaction score

salcoco

Veteran Wine Maker
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
the second Amazon style will take all kind of bottles. I have champagne bottles in a couple of positions. well take Bordeaux style bottle as well.

FTC Wines

WMT Supporter
Reaction score
I too have Seville wine racks and we love them. I ordered extra and cut them down to 1/3 rds and mounted them to the top of the std Seville rack. We now have racks 8 shelves high! We are in the process of facing the racks with stained oak, will post a pic when we are done. Roy

wineview

Reaction score
I too have Seville wine racks and we love them. I ordered extra and cut them down to 1/3 rds and mounted them to the top of the std Seville rack. We now have racks 8 shelves high! We are in the process of facing the racks with stained oak, will post a pic when we are done. Roy

Thanks. All good information. I purchased the one from northern brewer to start. I had a 20% off coupon which brought the price down to $89. The Seville seems to get high marks from this forum.

VillaVino

Reaction score
I have 2 Seville racks as well. Game changer for the Villavino cellar (basement).

jgmann67

Rennaisance Man
Reaction score
Is it just me or does Seville no longer make their 7 tier, 168 bottle, metal wine rack??

I recently lost my wine closet due to careless movers... and I’m very close to needing more storage (bottling about 150 bottles soon). Help! Suggestions for cheap options are appreciated.

wineview

Reaction score

Latest posts