wine rack size question

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knockabout

Reaction score
Hi Guys! I am looking for dimensions for wine racks. I want to build the ones that are the big cubes or diamond shapes that hold about 16 bottles in each cube. I can find plans online but no inside dimensions. My husband is willing to build it but I need to give him the measurements of inside a cube. Thanks for any help, otherwise you'll see me creeping around a restaurant or bar somewhere with my measuring tape :)

Can't answer your question directly but do you have 16 bottles that you can layout and then simply measure?

I would suggest 18" by 18". You want to leave room so that you can handle the bottles when the cubes are full.

Also HIGHLY recommend the diamond cubes. The bottles stay put and do not roll around.

wine rack

Hi, this is one of my favorite forums for woodworking. I do not know how many you are planning on making or how much money you are planning on spending but these folks are experts. Just a thought.
http://www.woodworkingtalk.com/
Corinth

Latest posts

Back