Wine Rack Paradise (for me:))

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well wanted to share what my wife has built for me, at least 50% of it. After looking for some time on the nice racks for sale, in the wood I wanted, and the look we wanted, we decided to just assemble our own. Sharing this because the love of my life has outdone herself this time. I was just hired (for free) labor on this one. The other side should be complete in two weeks. Doing this ourselves, while not as "finished" as paying thousands, has saved us thousands.

Now to make more wine! Enjoy!IMG_0310.jpeg

Well wanted to share what my wife has built for me, at least 50% of it. After looking for some time on the nice racks for sale, in the wood I wanted, and the look we wanted, we decided to just assemble our own. Sharing this because the love of my life has outdone herself this time. I was just hired (for free) labor on this one. The other side should be complete in two weeks. Doing this ourselves, while not as "finished" as paying thousands, has saved us thousands.

Now to make more wine! Enjoy!View attachment 63056

I've got rack envy! 🤣

Now to make more wine! Enjoy!View attachment 63056
Gorgeous! Is that tongue-and-groove cedar?...................................Dizzy

Nicely done! I've got some issues with my back so I had to buy a couple of wine racks from Webstaurantstore.
Purchased two of them. The smaller one holds 40 bottles, and the larger one holds 132 bottles. By spacing them carefully, I can add two more shelves to both of them increasing the capacity accordingly. Tall, durable, ample air circulation. What's not to love? Got both of them put together yesterday by myself. I have about 20 bottles of wine from my first batch left, and I have four more 5-gallon batches that I'm finishing up. Should have them filled by the end o f

View attachment 643131596372606503.png
https://www.webstaurantstore.com/re...wire-wine-rack-with-34-posts/460ECW14365.htmlhttps://www.webstaurantstore.com/re...ire-wine-rack-with-74-posts/460ECW144812.html

So she is almost done with the whole rack, had to leave town for winter and work so did not finish. Total will hold about 400 bottles. Will post pic of progress once I can get one.

Back