Wine Profiles Download Document

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smurfe

Reaction score
Tom has provided an excellent resource to share with the forum for download. It is an excellent document covering the various varietals and the styles of wine made from each. I have skimmed over this document and it is very informative and educational. Enjoy as much as I have.

I converted it to a PDF file so anyone can open and view it with Adobe Reader. If you can't read the file make sure you have Adobe Reader. If not, download it and enjoy. I am also including the Microsoft Word file so if you have Word or a compatible program to view Word files, it will be a smaller and faster download.

View attachment WINE PROFILES.pdf

View attachment WINE PROFILES.doc

I figured you would be able to do it, Im not very good at doing these kind of attachments.

Wine Profiles

Tom, I downloaded the profiles. Lotsa work there, I know I will use it prior to purchasing juice. Good job.

Rich

Wow thanks guys, I have downloaded and all I need to do now is find it again:h

What a great document. Thank you for creating it, and thank you for sharing it. It now in my reference binder in my wine room. :br

Thank you for spending the time, and offering it. While I was reading the discription of Pinot Noir I thought wow that's discribing my vineyards attributes, to bad I'm growing Merlot:slp

Last edited:
Thanks, I hope we ALL can learn. It is a big help to me as well. When doing a "tasting" you can refer to this.

Moocho Thank you for this :)

Yeah what I was looking for .... YEAH!
*note to self* Add points to Smurfe....
Tim

Latest posts

Back