• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wine Press sale $53.00

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:(:(:(:po Dan removes Tom from the corner and puts himself there, apologizes for getting everyone excited and hopes up.

Hey something is written on the wall, through the teeth and over the gums, look out stomach here I come!

I will say that it is not anyone's fault here, I am not upset about anything here I am just glad I got started posting again... good find but not very nice of the company 'ApexSuppliers'

Check your credit cards

If you ordered the press and got the email that said you weren't getting a press check your payment method, I definitely was charged the 114.80 it is on my card and there is no record on amazon that I ever ordered so if I need to there is no dispute option... really really not impressed with ApexSuppliers at this point...

Bummer, wonder what happened as the last time everything went smooth with everyone.

eh, who knows. I really appreciate the the sale being posted here, it was a very nice gesture and I think it would have been great if I had been a little earlier but thats how it goes.

in the long run everything works out but I wanted to point out to others that had gotten the same email that they had been charged and to make sure they got refunded.

I am sure that it will all work out in the end.
anyway, thanks for all the welcome backs, and of course I love this forum, even though I have been just lurking its a great forum.

I got this for 77.75 and free shipping back in May, I haven't used it yet but I will. I tried to look up the company that I bought this from because this Apexsupplies does not sound familiar. My invoice says sold by: Amazon.com, LLC. I can't see any other name on the invoice. This seems to be a entirely different deal than the first one. Glad I got mine and sorry you guys didn't.

I'm lost, how do you sell a wine press that is 299.00 for 50.00 please help I just do not get it.

Back