• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wine Press sale $53.00

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That wine press on Amazon is now down to $53.00, shipping is additional 61.00

Weston Fruit and Wine Press by Pragotrade
Buy new: $299.99 $53.30
17 new from $53.30

In Stock
(5)

Ok...

So I haven't posted in over a year since I registered but I started lurking again at the beginning of the fruit/wine season here in PA, I have been looking for a press for a couple weeks now and talk about timing I almost bought a much smaller and more expensive press... cant wait to see how this turns out. any one here have this press?
anyone else pulling the trigger on this deal?

Thanks for the excellent tip!

sorry to double post...

Subtotal of Items: $53.30
Shipping & Handling: $61.50
------
Total for this Order: $114.80

from amazon confirmation email

which is still cheaper than anything I have seen in two weeks of completely scouring the web.

Last edited:
Ok...

So I haven't posted in over a year since I registered but I started lurking again at the beginning of the fruit/wine season here in PA, I have been looking for a press for a couple weeks now and talk about timing I almost bought a much smaller and more expensive press... cant wait to see how this turns out. any one here have this press?
anyone else pulling the trigger on this deal?

Thanks for the excellent tip!

Ol' boy Welcome back! What part of PA are you from?

Yes other members bought this a few months ago when the price went down to 79.00 with free shipping. Several others were waiting a week to buy it and the price jumped way back up and lost out. Still a good price today with the additional shipping today.

Wade; I was going to post links but I saw you were getting ready to post so I had to quick get in before you.

Ol'boy: We now have our own map where you can post your location and the location of any wineries or supply shops around you. I believe we have a few members near your area. Good luck on the press and let us know what you think.

WOW Am I glad I saw that last nite for the few of you that picked them up. When I bring up the page it says 53.00 but after I clicked on the item the price jumped up to the 218.00 price. I wonder why they can flucturate the price so much. Plus today it has free shipping (for 150.00 more). WellI'm glad I helped out a few and for those who were going to buy today..lesson learned just like last time. Keep us posted on what you think of it.

ya thanks dan for finding that after that first sale a couple of months ago that I missed. I was checking it every few day to see if it would come back down but after a while I quit checking got lucky you found it thanks again

guess i dont get one
Thanks for placing your order through Amazon.

We regret to inform you that this item is discontinued and no longer available, therefore we have proceeded to cancel this order.
We really strive to keep our customers happy and wish to attempt to make this right with you we would like to offer you a 10% discount on your next order with us.

Again, we do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and hope that we have handled this matter in an expedient and satisfactory manner

guess i dont get one
Thanks for placing your order through Amazon.

We regret to inform you that this item is discontinued and no longer available, therefore we have proceeded to cancel this order.
We really strive to keep our customers happy and wish to attempt to make this right with you we would like to offer you a 10% discount on your next order with us.

Again, we do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and hope that we have handled this matter in an expedient and satisfactory manner

OUCH - that stings!!

I paid and everything and then they sent me an e-mail today after I paid that said I would not be receiving the press because they ran out... and offered me a 10% coupon instead.

I was so happy last night, I am not impressed right now.

Latest posts

Back