• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wine Press - Basket Press - Fruit Press - Grape Press - Ratchet Press

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eose

Reaction score
A fully refurbished 40 Liter (10.7 gallons) wine press. New food grade powder-coat paint, all new stainless steel nuts and bolts replaced, some new oak wood. Works perfectly. Buffalo NY. $290.00

20170915_173406.jpg 20170915_173634.jpg 20170915_174152.jpg 20170915_174222.jpg 20170915_174231.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice. If I lived closer, it'd be gone.
thanks...yes, it was a lot of hard work and selling it for less than I have into it....but...I want to fund the purchase of a Bladder Press...so, I'll have to see how it turns out.

If anyone is up for Speidel Bladder Press, let me know in June/July we receive a restocking and I can definitely offer a great price one a new Bladder Press! You wont find a better one! :)

If anyone is up for Speidel Bladder Press, let me know in June/July we receive a restocking and I can definitely offer a great price one a new Bladder Press! You wont find a better one! :)
why buy your expensive bladder press when they can buy this one...https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07789PV7Q/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20 just bought one and it's perfect for over $600.00 less than your Speidel press....I'm trying to sell a ratchet press...if you want to advertise your press..do it on your own thread...geesh...

Last edited by a moderator:
How do we delete ads when the item has been sold...people respond and the item was sold years ago in some cases...it looks like no one is monitoring this site...

Latest posts

Back