wine pev's

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
at one time, I dreaded cleaning, wine labels, now it is , no big deal, but when bulking, i have grown to stagger my bottling, most times, but .,, i find myself with 6 different wines, and some how my reds are 2 + Yrs and my whites at 18 months, so i have 24 carboys, to bottle at once,, with close to 10 more carboys are coming close to 1 yr, they are whites,,,
but at least it will be something with a happy ending, i'm checking on a container truck, to move my 48 container up to the house, so i can turn another bedroom into wine storage, beings i am single and old i only need 1 bedroom for me, 1 bedroom for wine lab and last bedroom for my wines. storing wine in living room was a stupid ideal on my part,,,,
Skoal
Dawg

at one time, I dreaded cleaning, wine labels, now it is , no big deal, but when bulking, i have grown to stagger my bottling, most times, but .,, i find myself with 6 different wines, and some how my reds are 2 + Yrs and my whites at 18 months, so i have 24 carboys, to bottle at once,, with close to 10 more carboys are coming close to 1 yr, they are whites,,,
but at least it will be something with a happy ending, i'm checking on a container truck, to move my 48 container up to the house, so i can turn another bedroom into wine storage, beings i am single and old i only need 1 bedroom for me, 1 bedroom for wine lab and last bedroom for my wines. storing wine in living room was a stupid ideal on my part,,,,
Skoal
Dawg
You've got that wrong Dawg. You're not old, you're like me, well matured! ;)

Latest posts

Back