Wine Pairing with Milk Chocolate....

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gamble

Reaction score
Wine and Dark Chocolate is a easy pairing but what would you pair with Milk Chocolate? Specifically: What would you pair with a Reeses' Peanutbutter Cup?
(asking for the wife)

Wine and Dark Chocolate is a easy pairing but what would you pair with Milk Chocolate? Specifically: What would you pair with a Reeses' Peanutbutter Cup?
(asking for the wife)

Resse's Peanut Butter Cups were invented by the Lord Himself, and you can eat them with nearly anything. My favorite treat, and biggest food weakness.

Sherry? Specifically Amontillado. Not sure if it would pair great or not, but it has a very nutty flavor that might work great or clash. You've got me fired up to order some and try it out. My wife loves Reeses!!

(asking for the wife)

Never tried it with a Reeses, but Milk Chocolate (over Dark Chocolate) and Fonseca Bin #27 is a rockstar.

Fonseca-BIN-27-Port.jpg

Latest posts

Back