• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wine Making equipment

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slowsupratt

Junior
Reaction score
I came here from homebrewtalk so thats why this is my first post. I figured this forum would give better exposure.

So I have some items I put up locally on craigslist for some wine making, can be dual use beer making, equipment. Of course it is always easier to deal locally but I would be willing to ship, especially if someone is willing to take everything. Here is the link to the ad which shows the ad/pictures.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/for/3920296292.html

Copy/Paste of the ad minus pictures.

$360 Enolmatic Vacuum Bottle Filler- Hands down the best bottle filler for the small-scale winemaker. This filler is fast, easy to use, compact and easy to clean. Through vacuum operated filling, the wine never comes in contact with mechanical components and is exposed to minimal oxygen during bottling. The strong motor allows the filler to be placed a full 13 ft. above the carboy or demijohn - no more lifting of heavy carboys! Fully adjustable fill height and fill rate and will work with any bottle size. Can also be used with oil, spirits, liquor, tomato sauce, fruit juices, and other liquids with relatively high viscosity.

$120 Super Transfer Pump with Pre-Filter - The Super Transfer Pump with Pre-Filter is a self-priming pump with an automatic shutoff switch as 45 psi. It makes transferring your wine a breeze because it does all the work for you. All of your fermentation equipment can be on the same level now because the pump will move the wine up, down, or wherever you want it to go. The pre-filter helps prevent large sediment from getting into the pump and damaging the motor. This pump also offers an adjustable flow rate for those times when you might need more, or less, power. This unit pumps at a rate of 3.0 gallons per minute maximum, and it can run without interruption for over 90 minutes.

$120 Buon Vino Mini Jet Filter - Produce brilliantly clear, professional-quality wine with this compact Buon Vino Mini Jet Filter, the easy way to filter your wine or beer. Perfect for filtering wine in 5- or 10-gallon quantities at one time, the Buon Vino Mini Jet Filter works by drawing the wine to the self-priming pump and into the filtering plates. Specially designed grooves on the plastic filtering plates direct the wine through the filter pads, allowing for efficient filtering.

$80 - Lots of corks, total 766, various sizes. Selling them as one lot. #9 1 ½ -- 505 / #9 1 7/8 -- 266 / #9 1 ¾ -- 98 / #10 1 15/16 -- 8 / #10 2 1/8 -- 14 / #10 1 ¾ -- 55 / #8 1 ¾ -- 60

$35 -- Approximately 450 PVC heat shrink capsules help to make your home made wine look classy and professional

$40 -- Oak chips, approximately 7.5 lbs

$30 - Accuvin Free SO2 (Free Sulfur Dioxide) kit measures the level of free SO2.

If you add it all up that is $805. If you buy it all I will sell the lot for $720 shipped, which about $100 savings factoring shipping.

Last edited:
The Enolmatic, transfer pump, and buon are used but like new. The Enolmatic was $450, the transfer pump was $190, and the Buon was $190 all from MidWestSupplies. So that is $830 new, plus the cost of shipping. The total for my items is $600 which seemed reasonable.

If someone wants to buy the "lot" you can shoot me a price and we can see if we can strike a deal.

I just can't believe it. Man the price of the fillers has gone WAY up! I purchased mine 10 or 15 years ago for 350 (new) at my local (no shipping). I have two of them and have been luck to find a place that sell replacement parts.

Sorry about my comment earlier. I just had no idea that they have gone up that much!

Latest posts

Back