• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wine making equipment new york area

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Troy

Junior
Reaction score
I have a few wine making machines. Located in east meadow ,New York. A destemmer, crushing machine ,and a pressurized filtration system looking to sell all

Hello they are 2 separate machines and they are on the older side but built to last they are large and heavyduty machines. I am not too knowledgeable in this field i acquired though an estate are you local to ny

Hello they are 2 separate machines and they are on the older side but built to last they are large and heavyduty machines. I am not too knowledgeable in this field i acquired though an estate are you local to ny

I’m in Pennsylvania with family in NJ. If you can give an idea of who makes them and some specifications, I can get a better notion of what they’re worth.

I thought i put pictures up but i am new to the site as well not sure if they were posted. I am also unsure if i am allowed to give my email so i can send the pics.

“Please handle giving email via pm” thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back