• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Wine making equipment for sale

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rdemeo

Junior
Reaction score
This is a first time post. I am trying to sell a whole setup for wine making that was left by my Dad, who recently passed away. For pick up only. Everything is in Brooklyn, but willing to move to nearby family member houses in NJ or Long Island for easier pickup.

~18 Glass Jug containers (I guess you call them Carboys) with wood frames. I think they are 5 gallans each
1 200L Marchisio stainless steel wine tank
1 50L Marchisio stainless steel wine tank
1 small wood barrel
1 wine bottle floor corker
1 wine bottle floor rack
4 large plastic pails with lids
A rossi e cama grape press
A wine container dolly for easy moving
A tool box full of wine measurment equipment
A pail full of corks.

There may be more stuff that I will include if I find it between now and pick up. I will not renegotiate if that happens
It is important to me that this stuff goes to a good home which is why I am going to an interest forum first instead of ebay. If I don't get any takers in a week or so, then ebay and craiglist.

$1000 for everything or best offer.
PM me for details. Please, only serious inquiries.

tempImageTztiiG.jpgtempImageDkZoWK.jpgtempImageFAfXAe.jpgtempImagebyMdNy.jpgtempImageeKPNV8.jpgtempImageJbebH0.jpgtempImagezQy4fL.jpg

This is a first time post. I am trying to sell a whole setup for wine making that was left by my Dad, who recently passed away. For pick up only. Everything is in Brooklyn, but willing to move to nearby family member houses in NJ or Long Island for easier pickup.

~18 Glass Jug containers (I guess you call them Carboys) with wood frames. I think they are 5 gallans each
1 small wood barrel
1 wine bottle floor rack
A pail full of corks.

There may be more stuff that I will include if I find it between now and pick up. I will not renegotiate if that happens
It is important to me that this stuff goes to a good home which is why I am going to an interest forum first instead of ebay. If I don't get any takers in a week or so, then ebay and craiglist.

View attachment 92571View attachment 92572View attachment 92574View attachment 92575View attachment 92576View attachment 92577View attachment 92570
If I lived in the area I would be all over it. Someone within a couple hundred miles who wants to up their winemaking game should get ahold of you. 👍

Oh. Maybe I wasn’t clear. I am only looking for a 7 gallon pail. I live in the North East.
I am looking to sell everything together otherwise it goes on eBay individually. I have everything listed on the facebook forum and will give that a few days before I go the ebay route

Sorry to hear about your Dad. Good luck with the sale.

1 small wood barrel
1 wine bottle floor rack
A pail full of corks.

View attachment 92571View attachment 92572View attachment 92574View attachment 92575View attachment 92576View attachment 92577View attachment 92570

Good Morning,

My condolences on the loss of your father. My wife and I have been making wine for a few years and have dreams of starting a winery in the future. I am interested in the winemaking equipment, but do have a few questions. Do you have the lids for the tanks? Is the press complete as well? I’m from south central PA, so it would be a bit if a hike for me. You mentioned meeting somewhere in NJ, can you tell me where so I can check for distance and time? Lastly, would you accept $800? Thanks for your time!

Rob

Good Morning,

My condolences on the loss of your father. My wife and I have been making wine for a few years and have dreams of starting a winery in the future. I am interested in the winemaking equipment, but do have a few questions. Do you have the lids for the tanks? Is the press complete as well? I’m from south central PA, so it would be a bit if a hike for me. You mentioned meeting somewhere in NJ, can you tell me where so I can check for distance and time? Lastly, would you accept $800? Thanks for your time!

Rob
The press is complete and also includes the wood spacers
I believe I have both lids to both tanks but will confirm…you can see one of the lids in the pictures resting above the tank.
I have since found a box full of stoppers and fermenting pippette tubes that I will include. See attached.

If in PA, it is a relative easy trip. NJ would be the Middlesex county area. Brooklyn is only another 45 min away. Make sure your truck or van is big enough.

I am not keen on reducing the price further especially if I have to haul everything to another location and will include more equipment than originally listed. But I will consider all offers within the context of time, convenience, and destination. My dad made wine every year for over 40 years. I would prefer it to go to someone who will use it to make wine (not resell or use it for other purposes). Which is why it is not on ebay yet.

Attachments

• CE9F69BA-5215-483F-B831-20501B5D9A58.jpeg
    CE9F69BA-5215-483F-B831-20501B5D9A58.jpeg
    183.5 KB · Views: 0
Ok, fair enough. Just to be clear, we are not commercial wine makers, far from it. Still learning and enjoy doing it together out of our basement. Please let me know about the lids when you can confirm as we are interested. Thanks again!

Back