• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Wine making equipment- Carboys, AIO Wine Pump, bottle corker, cleaning equipment, chemicals, bottles, corks, etc.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peach

Junior
Reaction score
I have a complete wine making operation in my second kitchen. Unfortunately, I am moving/downsizing so I need to sell off all of my equipment and supplies. See photo for major items. Looking for $400 or best offer. 20% of the sale price will be donated to this forum.

My location is Metrowest Boston (zip code - 01721). The buyer will need to pick up the equipment. Please message me if you are a serious buyer and need more pictures/information.

Attachments

• Wine Making.jpg
    Wine Making.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
Since there is limited interest in my offer, I will give the equipment and supplies away for free provided someone picks it up. I will still make a donation to this website since the content is incredible for wine makers. Please contact me if you are interested.

I wish I were closer to Boston for these, but no joy. If you are so inclined, post on Facebook Marketplace that’s where many of us are finding good used equipment.

Hi peach if you still have the equipment I would take of your hand I am in RI about half an hour away
thanks

Back