Wine Makers Survey for Graduate Class

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffGreenough

Reaction score
Hello,

I am Jeff Greenough and I am gathering a small survey in Google Forms regarding wineries. I am in need of data and wanted to know if anyone would be willing to take my survey at the following link. There are 20 questions and should only take about 5 minutes. Thank you!

https://goo.gl/forms/ps6o6gBy9Fqjp8so1

Last edited:
I had an issue with my link to the survey but it should be up and be running now. Thank you!

Did this form get approved by Va. Tech's Institutional Review Board?

I'd like to help you out, but I predict you will get about zero responses when you require an email address as part of the survey. I sincerely doubt that an IRB would have allowed that.

Thanks for the heads up! I am new to all of this so I did not realize this was a deterrent. No email collecting involved.

This has nothing to do with VA Tech.

This is part of a Design Management course called Design Innovation Development Marketing Strategies held at Savannah College of Art and Design. The purpose of this survey is to gather data related to winemakers to define a need associated with connecting customers to winemakers.

Online surveys are for entertainment value only.

If you want statistical significance (that is, results that can actually be extrapolated across the wine making industry), you random sample existing wineries and ask your questions.

I appreciate the feedback. I have been emailing wineries directly with little response. The survey is to build an understanding about winemakers and create a persona regarding what winemakers want. We can make assumptions regarding what winemakers need or want but it is better to have some idea directly from the winemakers.

Latest posts

Back