Wine Locator

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Francie

Reaction score
I have been looking for this commercial wine from Austrailia called Molly Dooker (broke off of Marquis Philips), not sure if anyone knows of any website where you can find wines. This Shriaz was one of the best I ever had at $18/bottle, but there is no more in our entire state, that I can find!!! I wanted to order maybe a case (The Boxer). Just curious, my dentist showed me a website where you can plug in what you want, and different stores from all over the country pop up with their availabilty and price list. I cannot find that website now!!! Thought maybe one of you may know...

Thanks

Francie

Boy this forum is the greatest!!! They do have it!! Thank you Thank you!!!
By the way, I am making "The Roll" this weekend!!! I will let you know how it turns out!
smiley1.gif

awesome. I'm glad that worked out for you! and yes, let us know how the roll turns out.

You know, I think I may be better off waiting for the next vintage. This bottle used to be around $18, the one website is an auction site and they want upwards of $45!! No Way!!! Not when I have my SA Shiraz going....I am a patient woman!!!
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

Latest posts

Back