Wine kits

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beginnerwino

Junior
Reaction score
Our local wine supply has closed down,who’s the cheapest to order kits from online.Been doing kits for 8 yrs and have been impressed with wine expert kits for the price and quality,and recommendations would be appreciated

Our local wine supply has closed down,who’s the cheapest to order kits from online.Been doing kits for 8 yrs and have been impressed with wine expert kits for the price and quality,and recommendations would be appreciated

I was googling wine kits today and the best deal I saw was from wine lovers. They're currently running a sale of 15% off and free shipping.

My only fear is that I have never heard of them, so have no idea on quality other than some reviews on their site and Amazon.

Most kits are going to be priced basically the same. The difference is going to be the shipping cost. For instance, I can get a RJS En Primeur kit for $135 at my local store. But ordered online, it's going to cost between $160-$175 - because of the shipping.

Where do you live? There's probably an online store close and could keep the shipping costs down.

Label Peelers. They are close to the distributor and probably just go pick it up as you order. They sometimes have the same kit listed twice so you have to see which one is the discounted one.

LabelPeelers great prices, fast shipping and the best customer service around. They’re out of Ohio and I live in Pa. I place a order today, and will have tomorrow every time.

I got my Super Tuscan from Southern Homebrew. Much cheaper than other sites.

Mike, if I may ask, how much was shipping and handling on this purchase? Where do you live?

I have had some very bad experiences with this outfit. I hope yours was better. It was quite a while ago and they may be under new management.

Last edited by a moderator:
The kit was $108.64 and the shipping was $44.85. I live in Tucson, Arizona, and it was shipped from Florida, so a long way.

Mike, what would you consider the super tuscan...sweet, dry, semi-sweet, etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back