Wine Kits: What is your Favorate Brand?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ithink2020

Reaction score
What is your favorite brand and Level?

Example: Mosti Mondiale - Original All Juice

I'm having trouble deciding what my next kit will be...

Thanks!

Vineco's Ken Ridge Showcase.

I haven't made any of their Ken Ridge Founders Series yet.

Steve

The Cellar Craft Showcase kits are fantastic. The Rosso Fortissimo to this date has still been the best wine I have made ever and my favorite. The Amarone is awesome as well. I have never been disappointed with the Mosti All Juice as well. What types of wines do you like? Maybe someone can give you some specific insight to a specific varietal in a specific brand.

Kinda like my favorite wine; what ever one I'm working with at the time.

I will say for cost, taste and wow factor the Mosti Renascence Amarone is the best value. I still have about a case left from when I made it in early 2008 and it just keeps getting better every time we open a bottle. I also made the CC Showcase Amarone about 6 months later and I'm still waiting for it to come around.

I'm looking at Cellar Craft's Lodi Old Vine Zinfandel or the Rosso Fortissimo.

I guess I just wanted to see what everyone thought was their favorite...

smurfe said:
The Cellar Craft Showcase kits are fantastic. The Rosso Fortissimo to this date has still been the best wine I have made ever and my favorite. The Amarone is awesome as well. I have never been disappointed with the Mosti All Juice as well. What types of wines do you like? Maybe someone can give you some specific insight to a specific varietal in a specific brand.

I do have heard about Cellar Craft kits and it is very good and these wine kits are best in wine making. Apart from this, Winexpert Vintners Reserve have good collection of wine kits from world wide vineyards and you can see the names here < id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" =""><div id="ref">

Kartik said:
I do have heard about Cellar Craft kits and it is very good and these wine kits are best in wine making. Apart from this, Winexpert Vintners Reserve have good collection of wine kits from world wide vineyards and you can see the names here &lt; id="gwProxy" =""&gt;&lt; ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" =""&gt;<div id="ref">

The Wine Expert Vintners Reserve kits are some of the more disappointing kits I have made at least in red wines. Most were weak and thin with little body. I have made quite a few of them. I used to make them for my church for communion wine. I did make the Pinot Griggio as the very first kit I ever made. It was actually very good.

I agree that the W.E. VR kits are very thin and dont recommend them to anyone with the exception of possible a few white wines and even those would fall short of some of the same price categories of other brands in the same price bracket. W.E. does have its spot in the grand scheme of things but this is not the area.

Latest posts

Back