Wine kits on sale

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian55

Senior Wino
Reaction score
Starting this thread to let everyone know when a site has wine kits for sale at a competitive rate. Please post here when you come across a good deal.

Thanks!

I got an email for 40% off warehouse sale from label peelers today, I ordered more kits!! Wine expert eclipse kits went from 170 bucks to 110, not bad but not free shipping. I got 3 kits and paid 40 bucks for shipping but still worth it.

I got an email for 40% off warehouse sale from label peelers today, I ordered more kits!! Wine expert eclipse kits went from 170 bucks to 110, not bad but not free shipping. I got 3 kits and paid 40 bucks for shipping but still worth it.
Around $110 plus shipping is their regular price on Eclipse kits, they're always the best for WE kits. 40% off is good for everything else.

Around $110 plus shipping is their regular price on Eclipse kits, they're always the best for WE kits. 40% off is good for everything else.
Really? They had their eclipse series as 160 to 175, then I checked a few other sites to be sure they didnt raise the prices for the sale, I got stags leap merlot and NZ marlborough sauv blanc for 110 each and other sites had those for 175. I thought I was making out great on this deal! Either way I'll be making some great wine!!!

Eclipse has a MAP. Once you add to cart, the price goes down significantly.

Really? They had their eclipse series as 160 to 175, then I checked a few other sites to be sure they didnt raise the prices for the sale, I got stags leap merlot and NZ marlborough sauv blanc for 110 each and other sites had those for 175. I thought I was making out great on this deal! Either way I'll be making some great wine!!!
You did just fine. You're not likely to find WE Eclipse kits any cheaper than Label Peelers.

Someone can find an outfit that can beat LP let me know. I doubt it can be done. When I started in this hobby, I was going to a local shop 7 miles from my house. Now I have wine kits fed-exed to my job (so they're not sitting on a porch in the heat or cold) for about 40 bucks less per kit. I'm near Ann Arbor, and I'm not top fond of the state of Ohio. LP has given me something nice to say about the Buckeye state.

Someone can find an outfit that can beat LP let me know. I doubt it can be done. When I started in this hobby, I was going to a local shop 7 miles from my house. Now I have wine kits fed-exed to my job (so they're not sitting on a porch in the heat or cold) for about 40 bucks less per kit. I'm near Ann Arbor, and I'm not top fond of the state of Ohio. LP has given me something nice to say about the Buckeye state.

Though I don’t mind Ohio, I agree with everything else here.

Not a sale per say but i thought some here would like to know that cellar craft has released an unexpected additional passport series red this month. “Grand red” cab merlot Syrah blend from the north coast of California. This kit comes with grape skins 60g med 60g dark chips along with 30g oak cubes. Ec1118 and rc212 yeast provided. Sulphite and sorbate still separate (unlike the combined packs that are being phased in)

Last edited:
Not a sale per say but i thought some here would like to know that cellar craft has released an unexpected additional passport series red this month. “Grand red” cab merlot Syrah blend from the north coast of California. This kit comes with grape skins 60g med 60g dark chips along with 30g oak cubes. Ec1118 and rc212 yeast provided.
Do you know of any place selling Passport series kits? FVW was the only place I know of.

A link or something on this "Grand Red"?

Not many sites have it listed, I own a home brew store in Ontario and started one for myself today. Here is a link to the information on it from another home brew store in Canada
http://winekitzsaskatoon.ca/limited-releases

I should add retailers we’re just notified of this release last week and it was completely unexpected so info should roll out soon.

Last edited:
Do you know of any place selling Passport series kits? FVW was the only place I know of.

Sorry I’m located in Ontario don’t think I can be much help. I’d imagine anything north of the boarder would be crazy on shipping

Not a sale per say but i thought some here would like to know that cellar craft has released an unexpected additional passport series red this month. “Grand red” cab merlot Syrah blend from the north coast of California. This kit comes with grape skins 60g med 60g dark chips along with 30g oak cubes. Ec1118 and rc212 yeast provided. Sulphite and sorbate still separate (unlike the combined packs that are being phased in)

If this is the same "Grand Red" they did a few years back, it is worth making.

MoreWine is running a deal. SAVEMORE is the code.
Save $20 on orders over $125
Save $30 on orders over $175
Save $45 on orders over $250

Got myself the CC Amarone for $149 shipped. Can’t complain.

MoreWine is running a deal. SAVEMORE is the code.
Save $20 on orders over $125
Save $30 on orders over $175
Save $45 on orders over $250

Got myself the CC Amarone for $149 shipped. Can’t complain.
Thanks for the heads-up. I've done business with them before so its worth me checking it out.

Latest posts

Back