Wine kits on sale

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not an online sale, but brewers direct in Winnipeg (sergeant ave) has festa juice pails on for between $55 to $85.
I just picked up a fresh shiraz and a muscato for $65 each

Promo code works for Meglioli kits as well. $150 shipped.

All RJS kits are included, not just En-Primeur. Picked up an EP Super Tuscan for $120 shipped

Sucks that they don’t have the Amorosso in stock. 150 is awesome for these kits. Going to snag a Nebbiolo.

Bought a Finger Lakes Riesling. I’ve been to the winery/vineyard it was sourced from and they are known for great rieslings. Thinking of grabbing the Italian Primitivo also.

Grabbed an Amarone Classico for $134 shipped. This remains the best kit I’ve ever made and likely the only one I’ll ever make again now that I’ve moved on to all grape wine.

Besides twenty bucks, what's the difference between the Italian Amarone Classico and the Italian Amarone Style?

Homebrew Ohio is running a 14% off all kits for a Valentines Day Sale
Use code - wine14
Just ordered EP Australian Cab and Cru Intl Pinot Noir

Label Peelers has 40% off wine kits. Vintner's Reserve Chardonnay at Ohio Homebrew is $89.99 with free shipping. At Labelpeelers it's $58.62 plus shipping. Even with shipping at $20, Labelpeelers is still the better buy.

Last edited:
Label Peelers has 40% off wine kits. Vintner's Reserve Chardonnay at Ohio Homebrew is $89.99 with free shipping. At Labelpeelers it's $58.62 plus shipping. Even with shipping at $20, Labelpeelers is still the better buy.

Thank you. Wish they carried RJS

Back