WineXpert wine kits on sale!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to my tracking number, the Eclipse Italian Nebbiolo Wine Kit I ordered from Label Peelers will be delivered sometime tomorrow. I won't be able to start making it until mid February, unfortunatley. My carboys are currently tied up with a juice bucket Pino Noir and a Winexpert Selection Original Vieux Chateau du Roi.

Bill, I'll be interested to see if you get your order tomorrow morning or on Monday. Whenever mine says "awaiting shipment" before 5 pm our time, I always get it the next day (the kit I ordered yesterday afternoon was on my doorstep before 9 am this morning).

Curious what the turnaround to Wellsboro is, especially if I ever retire around those parts...

Here is what I have so far...

Label Peelers
Jan 21 at 10:26 AM Order Confirmation
Jan 21 at 10:38 AM Awaiting Shipment
Jan 22 at 5:21 PM Shipped

FEDX
Actual pick up : Fri 1/22/2016 6:17 pm No scheduled delivery date available at this time.

Here is what I have so far...

Label Peelers
Jan 21 at 10:26 AM Order Confirmation
Jan 21 at 10:38 AM Awaiting Shipment
Jan 22 at 5:21 PM Shipped

FEDX
Actual pick up : Fri 1/22/2016 6:17 pm No scheduled delivery date available at this time.

That's strange, almost like they held them back. Usually if I get a "Awaiting shipment" before noon, they ship that evening.

Well, it's FedEx ground, so getting it in a business day or two suits me just fine. Guess they had spoiled me in the past.

That's strange, almost like they held them back. Usually if I get a "Awaiting shipment" before noon, they ship that evening.

Well, it's FedEx ground, so getting it in a business day or two suits me just fine. Guess they had spoiled me in the past.

FedEx: In transit Scheduled delivery:
Tue 1/26/2016 by end of day
WELLSBORO, PA US

I'm in no hurry. Working on a WE kit right now and have some apple wine scheduled to bottle next week.

Last edited:
No FedEx Travel History since...

1/22/2016 - Friday
10:10 pm Left FedEx origin facility RICHFIELD, OH

Will check again in a few hours. I'm thinking there should be a scan sometime this morning showing my order moving towards PA.

Ordered mine Thursday afternoon. Tracking said arrival was scheduled for tomorrow (Tuesday), but it showed up on my doorstep this morning. Now to bottle the Dragon Blood to free up the carboys.

Mine are scheduled for delivery today, but I don't have available carboys to get started. :(
I recently bought 8 six gallon carboys (@25.50 shipped from Amazon) and thought, "that should be enough for a long time". I was sooooo very wrong. :ib

Last edited:
No FedEx Travel History since...

1/22/2016 - Friday
10:10 pm Left FedEx origin facility RICHFIELD, OH

Will check again in a few hours. I'm thinking there should be a scan sometime this morning showing my order moving towards PA.

Hope you get your delivery soon, but this picture was taken not so long ago in the Commonwealth...., just sayin' :)

20160121-Pa-turnpike.jpg

Hope you get your delivery soon, but this picture was taken not so long ago in the Commonwealth...., just sayin' :)

Think positively... Notice how all that traffic seems moved to the right? Well that's to allow my FedEx truck to pass on the left. :h

Got an email update. [Wow! 119.00 lb!]

Shipment Facts
Our records indicate that the following packages are scheduled to be delivered to you:
Master tracking number: 78222343xxxx (1 of 2)
Tracking number: 78222343xxxx (2 of 2)
Invoice number: 1/22/2016
Reference: 64935
Service type: FedEx Home Delivery
Packaging type: Package
Number of pieces: 2
Total shipment weight: 119.00 lb.

I'm happy camper or should I say winemaker...

My shipment has been delivered. No shipment damage. Order was filled correctly. Oldest box date, 329 15, was for the Shiraz and newest box date, 357 15, for the Mascato.

I was able to squeeze an order in for the fourtatude. Any body with experience with this kit? I plan on going by the book on this one. What yeast comes with it, did you trade yeast and if you did why? Would you change anything in the process? Thanks

Latest posts

Back