Wine kit selections

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denis whalen

Junior
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

This is my first post, thank you everyone for all the information i have discovered so far. I've been following for about a month researching and reading every thread possible and im 7 days into my first kit. (Wild grapes, California moscato)

Everything seems to be going fine so far but I'd love some recommendations on other early drinkers so i can have plenty ready for the poolside this summer. Island mists have peaked my interest, as we love our sweet wines but just stuck deciding which one has flavors that really stand out. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

Hi and welcome , what ever fruits you and yours enjoy there's a Island Most kit or Orchard Breeze kit to got the bill and don't forget to read tweaking cheap wine kits on this forum.

Diablo Rojo is a pretty good early drinker. Wasn’t too big of a fan of it at first, in just a month and decanted for about 30 mins it’s not bad. I only used 1/2 the fpack, if I had to do it again I’d use 1/4.

I’ve read a lot of your threads Joe. Thank you for all the info. If I do this again perhaps this would be a good time to try some of the many tweaks you have shared.

Back