Wine in a beer bottle?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robertb

Junior
Reaction score
I was sipping on a beer this afternoon and thought why couldn’t one bottle wine in a beer bottle? I thought about getting some small bottles so that I could test the wine every month or so without opening a full bottle. Is there any reason why that wouldn’t work?

Sure you can. Even better if you have the ceramic crown flip tops (Grolsch style).

i know why.......cuz i drink more than a beers worth in a night and its pure azyness to open one bottle versus all those little ones LOL!!!

I like that idea even better. It would seem more ecnomical than the 375 ml bottles and much easier to deal with. I may have to look into getting some of those.

Every batch of wine or mead I bottle, I fill at least 4 beer bottles.

I use them as tasters for friends. Sometimes they get a large bottle and don't like. All of my wifes margarita wine goes into beer bottles

D

I bottle all my Skeeter Pee in 12 ounce beer bottles, but I don't bottle any regular wine in beer bottles. No real good reason, just the whole image thing.
100_2255-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back